"oh yes! I'm from Iran", another couple of messages was exchanged and suddenly he deleted the chat :| I was schocked!
What is wrong to be from Iran?! On Dating App you choose talking to me, bz`ased on my photos and words, or my nationality? I have no problem with my identity and origin, but with narrow-minded behaviour of media-fed people!
It is a story happening in different varieties to me and many other brave and beautiful Iranian girls, who go for the experience of living abroad...
I can only represent my culture, that lives in my genes, not the government of my country, the same as many Americans, who are not happy with Mr. Trump! I never heard, anybody stops talking to them, because of their nationality or their current government.
My country, Iran, formerly known as Persia, is the magnificient old country of southwest Asia and 17th populated counrty of the world (with 81 milion residents). Excluding the 5milion Iranian diaspora, Iranians are still 1.08% of the total world population, but highly under-represented in the last decades.
Sometimes it's fun to explain and clear misunderstanding about my home country, either when people take Iran wrong with Iraq, or when the conversation turns whole of Islam, and I try to explain that our Shiraz Wine is way older than Islam in Iran. But some times, it is not this funny anymore, though schocking, when someone asks "Hey, do you have swimming pools in Tehran?", "Do you have a driving licence?!", "Why do you buy skies, does it even snow in Iran?", "Do you eat sussages in Iran?", "
Studying culture in a German university and maintaining the connection with the briliant international community, brought me a unique vision to my land,
and when the negotiation between the World Powers and Iran reached a historical agreement, I knew it's the time! The right time to revive my older dreams. Years back, when I was a Tour Guide in Iran and just before that man who denies holocaust https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/375617854214660097 becomes our president, I had a dream! I wanted to have a travel agency, and guiding more and more people in my country. But, در روی همون پانه نچرخید و بادهای سیاهی وزیدن
and that man became our president and isolated my country more and more from the international society with more sanctions,
I studied heritage and culture and I
all the years world countries were developing tourism , I ran was forgotten and busy
many generations don't know
Once more we are joining the international community and
Maybe Persian rugs and carpets, Persian Cats are world famous, but this old country shared way more with the world: from Backgammon, Chess and Polo to Qanats, Windcatcher, Windpump and evaporative coolers.
What is wrong to be from Iran?! On Dating App you choose talking to me, bz`ased on my photos and words, or my nationality? I have no problem with my identity and origin, but with narrow-minded behaviour of media-fed people!
It is a story happening in different varieties to me and many other brave and beautiful Iranian girls, who go for the experience of living abroad...
I can only represent my culture, that lives in my genes, not the government of my country, the same as many Americans, who are not happy with Mr. Trump! I never heard, anybody stops talking to them, because of their nationality or their current government.
My country, Iran, formerly known as Persia, is the magnificient old country of southwest Asia and 17th populated counrty of the world (with 81 milion residents). Excluding the 5milion Iranian diaspora, Iranians are still 1.08% of the total world population, but highly under-represented in the last decades.
Sometimes it's fun to explain and clear misunderstanding about my home country, either when people take Iran wrong with Iraq, or when the conversation turns whole of Islam, and I try to explain that our Shiraz Wine is way older than Islam in Iran. But some times, it is not this funny anymore, though schocking, when someone asks "Hey, do you have swimming pools in Tehran?", "Do you have a driving licence?!", "Why do you buy skies, does it even snow in Iran?", "Do you eat sussages in Iran?", "
Studying culture in a German university and maintaining the connection with the briliant international community, brought me a unique vision to my land,
and when the negotiation between the World Powers and Iran reached a historical agreement, I knew it's the time! The right time to revive my older dreams. Years back, when I was a Tour Guide in Iran and just before that man who denies holocaust https://twitter.com/JZarif/status/375617854214660097 becomes our president, I had a dream! I wanted to have a travel agency, and guiding more and more people in my country. But, در روی همون پانه نچرخید و بادهای سیاهی وزیدن
and that man became our president and isolated my country more and more from the international society with more sanctions,
I studied heritage and culture and I
all the years world countries were developing tourism , I ran was forgotten and busy
many generations don't know
Once more we are joining the international community and
Maybe Persian rugs and carpets, Persian Cats are world famous, but this old country shared way more with the world: from Backgammon, Chess and Polo to Qanats, Windcatcher, Windpump and evaporative coolers.
No comments:
Post a Comment